August 13, 2014 – Cologne, Germany: In addition to Step Revolution, LLC’s attendance at Gamescom 2014 to promote the arcade release of ReRave Plus is the announcement that production on the mobile version of ReRave Plus has officially started and will be coming first to Android based devices followed by iOS and potentially other mobile platforms. The mobile version of ReRave Plus will be a complimentary addition to the newly released ReRave Plus arcade game. The new mobile edition is being designed to bring players all new content, social challenges, cross platform player interactions, and more much frequent updates over the original ReRave mobile game for iOS. With ReRave Plus, players will be able to experience all of the new ‘Plus’ content for both online and offline play. Additional access to rotating online exclusive content and challenges will ensure that even the most dedicated ReRave fans will have a fresh experience.
New Feature Preview:
- Addition of language support for users in Asian, South American, and European regions.
- Dynamic online challenge awards and ranking systems.
- Offline play (for when your mobile device is unable connect to the internet).
- Friend list with friend rival and friend leader boards.
- Online access to unlocked content and scores across multiple devices (of the same platform).
- Shared user profiles across the ReRave Plus product line.
- Score synchronization across devices and offline/online play.
- Library manager for disk management and hiding undesired songs from the song select screen.
- All the new features found in ReRave Plus arcade such as note skins and game modifiers.
- Many other future updates that will be announced at a later time.
Release date information and additional details about ReRave Plus for mobile will be revealed over the coming months.