Come see us at PaxEast 2015 and try the new ReRave Plus mobile for Android. We will be giving more details about the much anticipated release at the show! Are you as excited as we are?!
ReRave Plus Mobile for Android at PAXEAST 201
New Music - February 2015
scores for locations
Introducing the new ReRAVE.com!
New Music Available NOW - January 2015
Total threads: 7
Total comments: 21
New Music released to the ReRave Plus music Network for Februrary 2015:
New Music has been made available on the ReRave Plus Music Network.
We've recently added:
Uncertain Happiness - REDSHiFT (Vocaloid / Indonesian-Pop)
Ready to Fly - Aleky (Eurobeat)
Today we are very pleased to launch the new ReRave.com.
Our team has been hard at work to bring several improvements to your online ReRave experience. As we continue to innovate and bring you the next generation of ReRave Plus in 2015 - the updates start here.
Some of the new website features include:
- Mobile browser support for iOS, Android & Windows Mobile devices
- Custom avatars - supported with ReRave Plus & ReRave Plus Mobile
- New & improved forum and community interaction with site integration
- All new backend and custom framework for enhanced scoring queries (SPEEDY!)
- Improved security and user data protection
- Dedicated music search and preview functionality
- Filtered score and user searching
- Updated Locations listing and search function for actively ONLINE ReRave locations
- Improved UI for user registration and player account settings
Additionaly, we will continue to make updates to our web interface as we get closer to bringing you the highly anticipated releases of ReRave Plus Mobile!
HOW TO PLAYPlayers actuate “areas” based on visual sequenced instructions that direct them to predetermined positions. The instructions consist of one rotating image that spins counter clockwise and must be actuated upon reaching the vertical position. Actuation can be the tap of a finger, or the physical relocation in an exergaming application.
These instruction visuals also provide a user with Real-time feedback and evaluation towards reaction accuracy. (Placement + Timing)
When music is used, game play is enhanced and provides a cognitive and competitive user experience. ×